Event Packages and Rentals
Pheasant Glen Golf Resort is nestled in the valley looking upon Mount Arrowsmith. We offer a spectacular location to host weddings, anniversaries, meetings and other private functions. Enjoy hand crafted local cuisine at the Pheasant's Nest Restaurant, play championship golf, and let our expert service professionals make your event everything you want it to be. Please contact us for reservations and inquiries or download our Contract + Terms & Conditions here.
Championship Golf Course
Experience the very best nature has to offer on our 6900 yard championship course. Offering a full range of golf experiences, our course and practice facility feature an open glen for the front nine and a forested back nine set amongst the spectacular mountain views. Golf packages are available for weddings, anniversaries, business retreats and personal getaways.
More course info here.
The Pheasant's Nest Restaurant
Enjoy handcrafted local cuisine with a West Coast flair at the Pheasant's Nest Restaurant. Our signature dishes include apple and sage stuffed pork loin, roast beef with Yorkshire pudding and baked sockeye salmon. Indulge your senses with our Chef's delicious creations, amid stunning mountain views and breathtaking sunsets, on our large heated patio.
View menu and hours here.
Click to enlarge or right click to download.
food + drink
Click to enlarge menu below or right click to download.
LOCAL EVENT SERVICES
The following is intended as a quick reference guide only, in no part is Pheasant Glen Golf Resort to be held accountable for these external services rendered. We recommend that you personally meet with the vendors to identify how your needs and expectations can be met. Pheasant Glen Golf Resort accepts no responsibility for the prices, quality or services offered by the local events services.
Russ Hamilton: 250 756 4567
Leslie Nelson: 250 954 0434
Greg Howard Photography: 250 954 4253
Seaside Studios: 250 951 0571
Event Rentals & Decorating
Black & White Party Rentals: 250 954 1401
Bliss Gowns & Events
Sunwest Music: 250 741 1179
Thrifty Foods: 250 954 2262
Quality Foods: 250 248 8823
Pettle & Kettle: 250 248 3186
Qualicum Beach Florist: 250 752 1866
Blossoms n' Such: 250 248 1155
- Event guests are subject to the same rates, booking policies, terms and conditions as regular guests
- In the event that a guest cancels their booking, they will be subject to the standard resort cancellation penalties. Please confirm these with the reservation department at time of booking, as penalties vary seasonally.
- Credit cards are required to reserve. Payment is due at time of booking.
- A valid credit card must be presented at check-in. A pre-authorization will be taken NOT an actual charge.
- Please note that the resort is not staffed 24 hours a day. Therefore guests must make arrangement for any service outside business hours.
- Pets are not permitted on site and smoking is in designated areas only. Fines will be levied for breach of either rule.
Please contact us for reservations and inquiries.