Spring UpdateTravis Busch
Over the past few weeks the grounds crew has worked hard at getting the course cut wall to wall.
Below are the current conditions.
- Greens – Smooth & Firm
- Tee Boxes – Cut & Fertilized
- Fairways – Cut, Striped, & Fertilized
- Rough – First Cut Maintained & 6” Cut Growing Thicker
- Bunkers – Maintained & Topped with Fresh Sand
- Driving Range- Will move to the Grass Tee on May 1st
- Power Carts – 90 Degree Cart Rules
- Glen # 5 – Washroom Addition – In Progress
- Glen #6 – Black Tee (230yds) & Silver/Gold Tee Expansion – Complete
- Glen #8 – Silver/Blue/Black Tee Deck Expansion – Complete
- Glen # 9 – Black Tee (570yds) Expansion – Complete
- Pines #6 – Blue/Black Tee Deck Expansion – Complete
- Pines # 7 – Silver Tee Flattening – Complete
- Golf Shop Roof Replacement – In Progress
- Parking Lot Paving – Complete
We are very please to deliver these upgrades to both members and guests of Pheasant Glen Golf Resort. We look forward to seeing you out on the course this 2018 season!
Associate Golf Professional