Elite Junior Academy – Train to Play Program
The Train to Play program is perfectly designed to get athletes off to a great start in golf. The coaching plan is based on establishing good habits and techniques in all areas, while introducing athletes to the competitive environment.
Who is this program for?
The Train to Play program is designed for athletes new to golf and those playing competition at a Club and Zone level (at age appropriate level). The Train to Play program is also a very affordable option for athletes that are already playing competitively but still playing multiple sports.
Train to Play Program Features
- Year Round Periodized programming
- Over 100 hours of Structured Group Coaching per year
- Led by Academy Coaches with support from Head Professional, Gord Melissa
- Standardized Year Plan
- Junior Membership at Pheasant Glen (includes practice)
- Support at Select Tournaments
- Academy Player Package
- Core education and coaching in Technique, Tactics, Mental Game and Physical literacy
- A fun, stimulating, competitive environment!
Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:00pm-5:00pm
September to October Player and equipment assessment followed by game improvement plan.
November, December, January and February Short Game instruction and learning, indoor full swing technical and mechanical instruction.
March and April On course instruction focusing on game and course management in preparation for playing in competitions.
May, June, July and August Continue skill development based on individual athlete scores and on course assessments.
Gord Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Travis Busch at email@example.com
Golf Shop 250-752-8786