Elite Junior Academy – Train to Excel Program
The coaching plan win the Train to Excel program focuses on solidifying core technologies, increasing the athlete’s knowledge base and developing scoring and competitive skills. This year round program exposes athletes to training in technical, tactical, mental, physical, equipment, and health/lifestyle/environmental aspects of performance.
Who is this program for?
The Train to Excel program is designed for Developing competitors playing at a Regional and Provincial level (at age appropriate level). Suitable Handicap range is 9 to 18.
Fees are subject to GST. Athletes must agree to terms set out in our Elite Junior Academy Athlete Agreement.
Train to Excel Program Features
- Year Round Periodized programming
- Over 220 hours of Structured Group Coaching per year
- Led by Gord Melissa, Director of Golf at Pheasant Glen, with support from Academy Coaches
- Standardized Year Plan
- Junior Membership at Pheasant Glen (includes practice)
- Support at Select Tournaments (some events mandatory)
- Includes Shot by Shot stats account, and Edufii Membership
- Academy Player Package (golf bag etc…)
- Elite Junior Academy binder and materials
- Access to Industry leading technology – Flightscope, K-Vest, Bodi-Trak
- Additional Training Camp opportunities (US Destinations)
Contact Gord or Robert at 250-752-8786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org