Elite Junior Academy – Train to Win Program
Our Train to Win program represents the pinnacle in competitive golf coaching. As well as core programming, Train to Win athletes focus on enhancing competitive skills and tournament preparation in a year round high performance setting. The coaching plan is based around multiple competitive peaks helping athletes excel when it matters most.
Who is this program for?
The Train to Win program is designed for High Performance competitors playing at a Provincial and National level or higher. Suitable Handicap range is +3 to 9.
Fees are subject to GST. Athletes must agree to terms set out in our Elite Junior Academy Athlete Agreement.
Train to Win Program Features
- Year Round Periodized programming
- Over 330 hours of Structured Group Coaching per year
- Led by Robert Ratcliffe (2013 PGA of Canada Coach of the Year) with support from Academy Coaches
- Junior Membership at Pheasant Glen (includes practice)
- Support at Select Tournaments (some events mandatory)
- Includes Shot by Shot stats account, and Edufii Membership
- Academy Player Package (golf bag etc…)
- Elite Junior Academy binder and materials
- Access to Industry leading technology – Flightscope, K-Vest, Bodi-Trak
- NCAA College Golf Recruiting assistance
- Additional Training Camp opportunities (US Destination)
Contact Gord or Robert at 250-752-8786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org