We have a limited number of memberships available for the 2020 season. Initiation Fee of $1,000.00 plus gst is due at the time of joining and annual dues can be paid in full or monthly subject to a monthly admin fee.
Pheasant Glen offers two categories of memberships: 12 month unlimited and 9 month unlimited. All of our memberships are based on individuals joining and include unlimited use of our driving range. Upon selecting the 9 month category a member can decide which 9 months of the calendar year he/she would like to be active. Once a member has decided category of membership and payment of these annual dues has been made the annual membership will commence. Membership fees are plus gst:
The fiscal year of Pheasant Glen Golf Club runs from January 1 to December 31. Annual Dues for members are emailed out prior to December 31st of the previous year and are due in full on January 1st, or can be paid monthly subject to a service charge. The non-payment of Annual Dues is cause for the cancellation of a membership.
The stated goal of the Ownership and Management is to provide a high quality golf experience for members and non-members alike, and to do so at a reasonable cost that is in keeping with the conditions of the current local market. To bring value to owning a membership in Pheasant Glen Golf Club is paramount in the business plan. That can only happen when there is open communication between Management and Members, and appreciation on the part of Management for all the needs of all golfers.
Membership permits one to amortize monthly the cost of golf over the duration of their category of choice, thereby reducing the costs per game over green fee play. We offer a driving range, putting green and a short game area that members can have unlimited access to either warm up prior to a game or to just come out and work on a few things.
Members of Pheasant Glen Golf Club enjoy the fellowship of golfing with peers, in an environment where they are both known and comfortable. The Staff at Pheasant Glen take pride in knowing members by name, delivering a high level of service, and ensuring that all golfers enjoy a memorable golfing experience.
- Unlimited use of driving range facilities year round
- 7 day advance tee time booking
- Use of a pull cart
- Eligible to play in member events
- Eligible to join the Men’s or Women’s Clubs
- Golf Canada membership with computerized handicapping service
- Guests play at reduced green fee rate
- Reciprocal rates at other Vancouver Island golf courses
- 10% discount on select regular priced items in the Golf Shop
- Discounted rates on annual use and golf car rides
Member Event Calendar
Members Scramble Saturday, May 2nd
Saturday June 20th, Sunday June 21st
Pheasant Glen Open
Saturday July 18th, Sunday July 19th
Members Scramble Saturday, August 22nd
Members Mixed Events:
- Open to Members and their spouse (significant Other/guest)
- Entry fee includes dinner and prizes
- Entry fee for non-members will include a discounted green fee
- Women will play from green tees and men will play from the silver tees
- While the emphasis will be on net prizes, there will be some gross prizes
- Handicaps will be determined based on the format and determined by scoring committee
- Prizes will be awarded for closest to the hole for women and men on both nines
- Open to all Members with current registered handicaps
- Women will compete for the Donna Dutton Cup and men will compete for the W.R. Dutton Cup
- This is a match play event using full handicaps.
- Open to all Members with current registered handicaps
- Scheduled for late August each year
- Entries will be received in the Golf Shop up until the Thursday before the tournament
- Any questions as to procedure will be decided by the Golf Professional
- Women will compete for the Women’s Club Championship and men for the Men’s Club Championship on a gross score format
- Contestants wishing to compete for the low gross award will play from the black tees for men, and the gold tees for women
- All competitors will be placed in flights of equal size based on the number of registrants and the handicap spread
- The respective low gross scores will be named Club Champions – prizes will be awarded for the low gross and runners-up
- Flight prizes will be distributed on a net score basis
- Following play of the final round, there will be a dinner followed by the presentation of prizes
Event Cancellation Guideline
Should a scheduled event be cancelled after members have paid their entry fees, the following actions shall be taken under the following circumstances:
- Cancellation of an event 3 days or less prior to the scheduled date due to the golf course being unplayable:
- The after-event dinner shall go on as planned and all available awards money shall be distributed as door prizes during the evening. Although the event itself is cancelled, no refunds shall be provided as the restaurant would be placed in the position of having committed for staff scheduling and dinner supplies already ordered.
- Cancellation of an event 4 or more days prior to the scheduled event:
- All entry fees will be refunded to members and the event will either be cancelled or re-scheduled.
- When a significant number of players decide not to play on the day of the event because of inclement weather or some other reason:
- Should less than 50% of the entrants finish the round, the dinner shall go on as planned and all prize money shall be awarded as door prizes.
- Should 50% or more of the entrants finish the round, the event and dinner will continue as planned.